Sunday Ramblings

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Happy Sunday Ya'll! I am back with another Sunday Ramblings post.

#1 Katie Rosenfeld

I am in love with the designs of Katie Rosenfeld. Her work is gorgeous!  I just love her balance of color and neutrals. Her spaces are classic while still being family friendly and comfortable.

Please pin from original source.

Photo Credit: Michael J Lee

Photo Credit: Michael J Lee
                                                                              Photo Credit: Michael J Lee
                                                                                Photo Credit: Michael J Lee

#2 New Spring Line at Target: Clam Bowls

OMG! Target does it again!  


 

These clam bowls look similar to the Ballard Design option that sells for $100.  
                                         
#3 New Spring Line at Target: Gold Turtle


I love this turtle!  I can't think of a place to put him in our house so I did not bring one home with me.

#4 New Spring Line at Target: Gold Bamboo Mirror

This bamboo mirror is gorgeous and there is a matching bamboo tray.


#5 New Spring Line at Target: Gold & Pink Bamboo Tray



#6 Easter Outfits from Old Navy









Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! xoxo, Robin