Spring Home Tour

Monday, March 30, 2015



Hey ya'll!  I missed my Sunday Ramblings post yesterday, but I have a good excuse.  We celebrated Mason's 6th birthday on Saturday.  He had a blast with his best friends. Then on Sunday we went to the Brick Universe Lego Convention.



I have been working on adding some hints of spring to our home.  Come on in and check them out for yourself.


I don't go all out for Easter decorations, but I do like to add a hint of the holiday here and there.  The scalloped bowl on the foyer table is full of White House Easter eggs that Handsome Hubby collected throughout his childhood.


Photo bombers!


I don't know if I have ever showed our kitchen before, so here's a look.  I am in love with our new kitchen chairs.


I love our wooden box filled with grass (Handsome Hubby built it from a pallette) and it is even cuter with some bunnies and Easter eggs.


Oops!  Bunny down!



Do you decorate for Easter?

Linking Up


5 comments

  1. You are so talented! ❤️ the wreath. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't do any Easter decorating this year, normally I do a little, but it totally snuck up on me this year! Love all your spring touches and you gorgeous kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... that's so pretty it very cute and attractive design.

    Modular kitchen cabin ate manufacturing

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! xoxo, Robin