Spa Master Bath-Mirror Decisions

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hey guys!  I hope you are having a great weekend so far.  We had a blast today at two different birthday parties.

I am trying to finalize my plans and my budget for our Master Bathroom update.  You may recall that it is builder boring with the original antique white paint on the walls.  I posted a design board here if you want to check it out. It doesn't need much, just a little sprucing up.  I think new mirrors, vanity lights, chandelier, paint and crown molding, and window treatments will do the trick.


I mocked up my top mirror choices and would love your opinion.  I am leaning towards one in particular.  Which one is your favorite?

13 comments

  1. I would choose one of the bottom two, likely the bottom right. I just prefer the clean straight edges on a bathroom mirror and the more modern look/style like the top left would be a mirror for a different room like maybe an entry way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't wind up getting any of these :) But we did get one with clean lines. I think you will like it Sara.

      I can't wait to see more of your house!

      Delete
  2. Either of the ones on the Left! I think the bottom left gives you more options if you decide to change colors in a few years but personally I LOVE the top left!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved them all too! I loved the color of that mirror and it may find a home in my new office. Thanks for weighing in.

      Delete
  3. I would go with the Bottom left or something even simpler like straight lined mirror with no frame. I really like the top two,just don't think either mirrors go with the light fixtures or the clean lines of the cabinets. Just my 2 cents :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bottom right. I can't wait to see the end result. You have such amazing deisign ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top left is my favorite, the next favorite is the bottom left.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! The one we purchased looks most like that one. Hopefully they will be hung when you come to visit. Hint Hint Nicholas.

      Delete
  7. Thank you all for weighing in. If you follow me on Instagram then you know what we picked. Update pix to follow soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you Julia! I finally figured out how to update my comments section. I love your home!

      Delete

Your comments make my day! xoxo, Robin