Craigslist Finds

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Bless'er House recently posted about 18 Tips for Better Craigslisting.  Lauren also shared a breakdown of items purchased and their price tag.  You should check it out!



Lauren is definitely a Craigslist Pro!  I got to thinking...I have gotten quite a bit of furniture myself from Craigslist.

Here's the breakdown:


Desk  $100

Bamboo nesting tables $20 (not pictured yet).

Gorgeous french cane wingback chair for $75 (worth $1200!!!)


Solid oak kitchen table $150


Dining table aka Lego Table $75. Check out this before shot!!!


After:
  
Close up of the faux zinc base


Chandelier $30 (pictured above)

Buffet $60 (not shown on other side of room).

Mantel $30 (shown above, cut apart and hung as a shelf)

Dresser $150  (not shown) 

Bar cart $3

Wood curtain rod $2


Bedroom set (2 dressers and 1 night stand) $150

End tables $110

Chifarobe $60

Bookshelf $20

Closet bookshelves $75 for 3

Grand Total = $1,110

I think that is a lot of furniture for the money!  I don't know what I would do without Craigslist. And that doesn't even include the furniture that I have purchased, refinished, used and then resold.  I was not in any way compensated by Craigslist, I just love their site.  If you are local to Raleigh, please leave me the good stuff :)

Don't forget to check out 

Happy Hunting!  


Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! xoxo, Robin