Winter Patio

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hey ya'll!  Are you getting in the Christmas spirit yet?  I am!  Although, I don't agree with Santa Claus coming to the mall before Thanksgiving, I must admit I have been humming Christmas Carols.

Have you seen Emily A. Clark's Winter Patio on the Home Depot Apron blog?  I am in love!  It made me think of jazzing up our screen porch for the winter.


Isn't it stunning?!?

Here's what I have to start with:





Since this is our view from the sliding glass door all winter, I think we should give it a Wintery Wonderland feel that we can leave decorated well after Christmas.  Although I love Emily's Red and Black scheme, that wouldn't flow with our grey, teal and white scheme inside.

Here is what I have in mind:





1 comment

  1. These are wonderful and inspirational, thank you for posting them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! xoxo, Robin