Hubby's Hub (Home Office) Part 2

Sunday, August 17, 2014



I hope ya'll had a wonderful weekend!  We certainly did.  The weather was gorgeous in Raleigh this weekend, perfect for afternoons at the pool and soccer practice.

We are one step closer to getting rid of the boring builder cream paint now that the office has been painted.  As I mentioned in my previous post, we used Benjamin Moore Coventry Gray.  Our goal was to create a masculine gray home office for my husband since that is where he works full time.  I think it has a hint of a Mad Men Feel with the mid-century pendant and chair.



Sources:





I am linking up with Best of The Nest.


For those of you with Toddlers and Elementary schoolers, I recommend Monopoly Junior.  Our boys love this game and it is loads of fun for the whole family.











Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! xoxo, Robin