My super talented friend

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hey ya'll!  We only got a quarter of an inch of snow on Tuesday night.  Bummer!  I really wanted to play in the snow with my boys :(

Most of you have seen my living room by now, but that's about it.  My friend Shannon of Shannon Bradley Photography is going to help me with my house tour.  I better get some more rooms in my house in show worthy condition!  

Check out Shannon's site to see her amazing photos of  babies, kids, families and weddings. I think she is the best photographer in Raleigh & Wake Forest.  She took my profile pic too!

You may recall this beautiful image as it hanging over my fireplace. 


And how sweet is this?  I will cherish this photo ALWAYS!  I may have to put it on my dashboard for when he gets older and won't kiss me hello when I pick him up from school.


 Boys being boys.  Enough said. 


You can check out my Facebook page for more photographs from our Fall session with Shannon Bradley.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! xoxo, Robin